tu plisseras!fanThe term plisse comes from the French verb plisser, from the past participle "plisse" that means folded,pleated or creased. In fashion this word is used for fabrics treated to give a permanent or temporary puckered or crinkled effect. It reminds me to a fan, that from one point it spreads its beauty in a circular shape. LanvinHere we can see in detail how the fabric it is opened


Post a Comment